Tuscany – from Chianti to the Etruscan Coast
3 days / 2 nights
Its breathtaking landscapes of green hills emphasized by the lines of cypress trees, olive groves and vineyards. Its villages have preserved their medieval appearance and for some their Etruscan remains. Homeland of the Sangiovese grape variety, Tuscany offers a wide range of tannic and full-bodied wines and a generous gastronomy.
- Visiting Florence, Queen of the Renaissance.
- Cooking class at « Le Cordon Bleu » in Florence. On the menu : fresh spaghetti and tiramisu to be prepared by yourself and then to taste at lunch with a regional wine.
- Visiting a traditional farm producing Pecorino and Ricotta. Tasting of these local specialties.
- Visiting the villages in the heart of Chianti : Radda, Castellina, Gaiole,… and wine tasting in an organic wine estate.
- Visiting Siena, the city of the Palio, one of the prettiest cities of the “Bel Paese”.