Piedmont : Wines, gastronomy and châteaux
3 days / 2 nights
Châteaux and tasty local products in enchanting landscapes of green hills.
- Visiting Turin that offers a wide selection of museums, three of which are spectacular : the Museum of cinema, that of the automobile and the Egyptian museum, its squares, its historical cafés and the Venaria Reale.
- Visiting renowned wines estates and tasting of great Piedmont wines : Barolo, Barbaresco, Barbera, Dolcetto, Arneis.
- Visiting a traditional farm producing the hazelnut Piemonte IGP and tasting hazelnut cakes.
- White truffle hunting with the truffle-grower and his dog.
- Cooking class with Piedmont recipes.