Getaway in the Bordeaux region
4 days / 3 nights
Bordeaux is well known for its magnificent city and the prestigious vineyards all around from the Médoc to Saint Emilion, the Graves area and down to Sauternes.
- Visiting and tasting in several châteaux Grand Cru classé, in the Médoc, in Saint Emilion and in the Graves area.
- Visiting Bordeaux and the “Cité du Vin” as a journey around a world of wine and culture.
- Visiting the medieval village of Saint Emilion and tasting the traditional macaroon.
- Oyster tasting in a typical Fisherman’s hut around the Bassin d’Arcachon.
- Visiting a medieval private château.