Music and Wines
April – September
Epicurean stay in Burgundy
3 days / 2 nights
- Varied experiences in all the main wine areas of Burgundy : from Chablis to Beaujolais through the Côte de Nuits, Cote de Beaune, Côte Chalonnaise and Mâconnais.
- “Music & Wine” evening in a cellar in Beaune, a typical expression of the Burgundian spirit who likes to match wines and songs.
- Tasting of fresh and refined cheeses in a farm in southern Burgundy.
- In-depth visit of the Côte de Nuits: the history of the wine is told at the château du Clos de Vougeot then a stroll accross the vineyard for you to appreciate the work in the vines, then tasting Premiers Crus and Grands Crus.
Day 1 : Chablis and Beaune
- Departure from Paris to Beaune.
- Visiting and tasting in a winery in Chablis.
- Lunch in a restaurant in Chablis.
- The tour keeps going down to Beaune. Check-in at your hotel in Beaune.
- Visiting the Hospices of Beaune followed by a city Tour.
- Time at disposal.
- Free dinner and overnight.
Day 2: Côte de Nuits, Dijon and Côte de Beaune
- After breakfast, transfer to Vougeot.
- Visiting Château du Clos de Vougeot, emblem of Burgundy wines.
- Visiting a Domaine in Vosne Romanée, visiting the vineyards then tasting appellations villages, several Premier Crus and the Grand Cru Clos de Vougeot.
- Lunch with matching of wine and food in another area of the Côte de Nuits.
- Visiting Dijon : Notre Dame district, its medieval medieval alleys and ancient private stately homes, Darcy square and Bareuzai square.
- Time at disposal in town.
- Visiting and tasting in a winery in Meursault, in the Côte de Beaune.
- Back to Beaune.
- Free dinner (or “Music and Wine” evening if minimum 10 people).
Day 3: Côte Chalonnaise and Mâconnais
- After breakfast, transfer to Mercurey. Visiting a renowned winery and tasting Premier Crus in white and red, in Mercurey.
- The tour keeps going south to Fuissé.
- Lunch in a gourmet restaurant in Fuissé.
- Visiting and tasting in a wine estate with panoramic view over Solutré and Vergisson rocks. A wide range of wines can be tasted : Pouilly Fuissé, Pouilly Vinzelles, Saint-Véran, Viré-Clessé as well as Beaujolais Villages, Fleurie and Saint Amour.
- Visiting a goat farm and tasting goat cheeses with raw milk as well as droppings, logs and Tommes.
- Back to Beaune.